RCLS 2014 Operating Budget
Robert Hubsher, RCLS Executive Director; Stephen Hoefer, RCLS Fiscal Officer and RCLS Trustees will be presenting the RCLS 2014 Operating Budget to member library Trustees and Directors at four Budget Hearings. There will be ample opportunity for attendees to ask questions and for discussion.
Please note that registration for attendance at the Annual Meeting and the Budget Hearings is required. You can register using the RCLS online calendar by clicking on the dates below highlighted in teal. If less than five (5) people are registered for a Budget Hearing, it will be canceled.
The four (4) RCLS 2014 Operating Budget Hearings are scheduled for the following days:
- Friday, September 20, 8:00 am Check-in, 8:30 am
Legislative Breakfast followed by the Annual Meeting
– The Fountains as the Wallkill Golf Club
- Deadline for registration is Friday, September 13.
- Tuesday, September 24, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
– Suffern Free Library
- Deadline for registration is Friday, September 20.
- Tuesday, October 1, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
– RCLS Headquarters
- Deadline for registration is Friday, September 27.
- Wednesday, October 2, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
– Ethelbert B. Crawford Public Library (Monticello)
- Deadline for registration is Monday, September 30.
A copy of the RCLS 2014 Operating Budget along with related documents has been sent to every member library Director and each Board President. The document include:
- Memorandum to Member Library Board Presidents and Directors
- RCLS 2014 Budget (11 x 17 spreadsheet)
- Reference Guide to the Budget
- Resolution approved by the RCLS Board regarding the assessment and allocation of any member library service fee
- Breakdown of the allocation of the service fee per member library (11 x 17 spreadsheet)
- Ballot (deadline to return is the end of the day, Wednesday, November 27, 2013)