Trustee Training Workshop "Assuming Responsibility for Tomorrow" - PDF of Jerry Nichols' PowerPoint presentation held on Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Choose page below or use the navigation on the left.
- ALTAFF Association for Library Trustees, Advocates, Friends and Foundation (formerly ALTA).
- LTA Library Trustee Association of New York State (formerly NYASALB - New York State Association of Library Boards)
- LTA Policies Database
- BoardSource the premiere voice of nonprofit governance, is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness of nonprofit organizations by strengthening their board of directors. Its highly acclaimed programs and services mobilize boards so that organizations fulfill their missions, achieve their goals, increase their impact, and extend their influence. BoardSource (formerly the National Center for Nonprofit Boards) is a 501 (c)(3) organization.
Helpful Information for Meeting Minimum Public Library Standards from the Division of Library Development.
- New York State Library 101: Trustees Getting to Know Your State library! Handout for the 2014 LTA Trustee Institute, Tarrytown, New York
- Positioning Your Library As An Essential Service: Marketing, PR and Advocacy presented by Libby Post, President of Communication Services
- Robert's Rules of Order - a question and answer forum that might be helpful.